- Abuse Threats and Violence
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy Version
- Family and School Partnership Policy
- Equality Policy
- Memorandum of Association
- School Funding Agreement
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Policy
Policies linked to Safeguarding can be found in our Safeguarding section, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities policies can be found in our SEND section.
The link to the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich MAT policy page is below (including health, safety and welfare, HR and data protection)
Please click on the link below to see the annual accounts for the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich MAT.
Behaviour and Discipline
We are proud of the calm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere of this school and of the relationships between staff, pupils and carers.
We feel that it is important for children to strive for high standards both academically and socially. Through discussions incorporated into the curriculum and highlighted in assemblies, pupils are encouraged to consider what should be appropriate behaviour in the school context.
The school has policies on behaviour, attendance and equality. Each child is encouraged to understand the school’s rules and how and why they apply to them.
Pupils are encouraged to:
- Show respect for the work and opinions of others
- Behave appropriately in class so that they and others can work effectively
- Be punctual
- Come suitably dressed for school
- Be polite and courteous at all times
- Never hit or hurt anyone
- Walk, not run, in school
- Keep the school tidy